Look after your patients and your pennies with our annual maintenance contract. Only Aid Call understands your Nurse Call Systems.
With our nurse call system maintenance contract, you get peace of mind as standard. Your Nurse Call System provides vital assistance at times of need and in order to maintain these standards it is imperative your system is maintained to the highest standard of after sales support and service.
For continued peace of mind, Aid Call offers a variety of maintenance packages and employs a nationwide team of trained service engineers who specialise in wireless nurse call systems.
Benefits of a Nurse Call System Maintenance Package:
- Reduced call outs.
- Programmed servicing and reduced running costs.
- Latest software updates keep system up to date with critical updates or any changes in legislation or statutory requirements.
- Extended life expectancy of the system.
- To meet regulatory compliance the system is fully maintained in line with manufacturer recommendations.
- National team of manufacturer trained engineers that carry system spares.
Maintenance Package Options:
- Service visits (labour and materials) arranged 5 days a week during normal office hours.
- Next working day response on system failure reported before 3pm.
- System Fail visits outside of these hours are subject to engineer availability and additional charges.
- Access to our Technical and Customer Helpline during office hours.
- Latest software updates included as required.
- 24 hour 365 days a year Customer Support Line.
- Repair of all equipment including pagers, pendants and transmitters at workshop.
- All the benefits of the Gold maintenance package but seven days a week for complete peace of mind.
Additional Service - Preventative Maintenance Visit:
This is an additional service you can select which includes one preventative maintenance visit per year. During this visit all ATX call point batteries are changed, all call points tested, a full system check is completed, software is updated if required and a service certificate is provided.
- Repairs arising through misuse, physical damage or repairs carried out by unauthorised personnel.
- Acts of God.
To enjoy peace of mind knowing that your system is in the right hands, please call our customer service team for a competitive quotation on 0845 600 3734.