Wireless Nurse Call Systems in the Trade
Aid Call work with a number of professional organisations who are able to promote Aid Call Wireless Nurse Call products as part of their own product portfolio.
Aid Call offer two trade categories; the first is a 'trade customer' that wishes to supply and install Aid Call Nurse Call products but with all programming and commissioning being taken care of by Aid Call staff.
The second category is a 'trained trade' (or premium) category where we fully train your organisation to support all aspects of Aid Call equipment, and once certified you will be able to supply and install Aid Call systems.
If you think your organisations can add value to Aid Call, and you meet the minimum requirements please feel free to contact us on 0845 600 3734.
- To be a trade customer you must make a fixed commitment to purchase Wireless Nurse Call equipment from Aid Call.
- Aid Call equipment will be provided on a supply only basis and the kit can either be installed by the trade customer or by Aid Call approved installers.
- All equipment must be programmed, commissioned and handed over by
- A trade customer benefits from being able to supply Aid Call equipment to complement their wider product portfolio, but with the reassurance that complex training requirements are not required as Aid Call staff will program, commission and handover the equipment.
Trade Trained Customer
- If you are interested in becoming a trade trained customer, we will arrange a visit by our local consultant who will meet you and discuss your requirements. They will explain the business and quality criteria that must be met by the organisation, and any on-going support commitments.
- An Aid Call trained trade customer must at their own cost, and prior to their first installation send their engineers on a two day training course, as part of this training they will be provided with an engineer support pack.
- Once they have completed the course and are qualified, they will be issued with certificate and they will thereafter be able to purchase and install Aid Call equipment.
- Full capacity to install and maintain Aid Call Nurse Call equipment, without the need of having an Aid Call installer and an Aid Call commission.