Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephones
These Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephones (DECT) combine the features of a standard cordless telephone with additional features including staff attack or lone worker alarm and optional location.
The Alert and Locate handsets can be integrated into Aid Call's Radio Nurse Call System to receive message notification of calls similar to that of traditional alphanumeric pagers.
The DECT handsets also have the added benefit of combining two way voice communication, both internally amongst staff and externally if required.
In addition Aid Call Locate, with its positioning beacons, can immediately determine the location of staff needing help and automatically sends messages and alarms, together with location information, in times of emergency.
Product Brochure (PDF)
- Integrated alarm function - Staff working alone or in environments full of risks need the protection of an integrated alarm function. A large, easily accessible red alarm button is placed on the top of the handset.
- Robust, durable design - Both our handsets are dust and water resistant according to IP64 classification – essential for staff working in a demanding environment.
- Graphic display with time and date - The illuminated display with adjustable background light timer has 4 lines for text and symbols with a maximum of 36 characters.
- Rotated text in the display - This function makes it easier for staff to read a message when the handset is attached to a belt clip without having to loosen the handset from the clip.
- Hands free - Allows activation of a hands free speech function when required.
- Answer button on headset - This feature allows users to answer with the headset button when the handset rings.
- Options for language - The handsets have 5 menu languages (English, Swedish, German, French and Dutch) with other languages possible.
- Built in vibrator - For noisy environments or when discretion is required.
- Telephone book - Up to 65 numbers may be stored in memory and there is a redial function for the last 20 numbers.
- User friendly menu - Navigation keys allow easy orientation through the menu system. For access to the most common functions, there are soft keys that can be personalised.
Lone worker - If a person is attacked or falls to the floor for any reason, an emergency man down alarm activates in the Aid Call Alert system.
Pull cord alarm - The pull cord alarm is ideal for protection against theft, personal attack or for use in any distress situation.
Personnel locating - The Aid Call Alert system locates staff on demand. Positioning beacons placed according to need throughout the facility log the location of the person as they move from place to place.
- Headsets with microphone on cable or boom
- Security string
- Leather case
- Desktop charger
- Charging rack