Professional Wireless Nurse Call Systems in the NHS
With the emphasis on reduced costs and increasing quality, Aid Call Wireless Nurse Call Systems have been designed to meet the constantly changing provision of healthcare services.
An Aid Call Wireless Nurse Call System offers patients and staff alike, many powerful features which enable the delivery of more effective services.
Offering a safe, flexible, easily installed, yet simple to use system, it provides the maximum of flexibility at the lowest cost ensuring that it meets the needs of patients, nursing staff and managers.
Aid Call Leading the way:
- All touchable elements of the system are embedded with anti-microbial additives to help combat the spread of infection
- User friendly, attractive and simple to operate
- Wireless offers greater flexibility, it is quick and easy to install with minimum disruption
- Modular, flexible and cost effective to extend the system
- Using an innovative safety critical 'Class 1 accredited' radio technology, it provides a secure wireless solution with all alarm signals being processed by two way automatic acceptance technology and 'Listen Before Talk' anti-collision technology
- All products are covered by 12 month warranty from the date of installation
- Comprehensive on-going maintenance packages available for complete peace of mind
- Access to our manned helpline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Aid Call Features:
- Multiple levels of call for resident, nurse present, assistance required, emergency.
- Next call waiting message at bedside, lets staff pick up the next call from any call point to maximise staff efficiencies
- Mapping facility giving active call and staff location
- Can be integrated with paging or telephony systems to direct staff to next point of need.
- Reminder function can be used for monitoring of night time checks, or timed medication
- Built in calls history for an immediate on-screen audit trail.
- Optional Nurse Presence Identity, providing a permanent record of the nurse in attendance and the facility to track and monitor staff activity
- Optional staff protection immediately alerts other staff of a potentially harmful situation.
- Optional bedside light or appliance switching using patient's pear push.
- A wide range of fixed and portable trigger devices for the patient
- An optional call logging PC based application provides summary and detailed reports
- Complete event recording facility for the estate manager