Professional Wireless Nurse Call Systems in the Care and Nursing Home
Care Management and Care Staff need the reassurance that they can respond to any event quickly, efficiently and effectively.
Aid Call Wireless Nurse Call Systems provides greater security for your patients and greater efficiency for your staff, allowing you to reduce risk by closer monitoring, which means your patients or residents are only ever a call away from skilled care staff at any time of day.
The Aid Call system exceeds the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) by providing a system that enables vulnerable people to get help when they have limited mobility for whatever reason, and provides staff with a system to summon urgent assistance.
Aid Call Leading the way:
- User friendly equipment, attractive and simple to operate
- Installed with minimal disruption to residents and staff
- Wireless system, allows units to be relocated very easily
- Modular, flexible and cost effective to extend the system to meet your on-going needs
- All products are covered by 12 month warranty from the date of installation
- Comprehensive on-going maintenance packages available for complete peace of mind
- Access to our manned helpline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Aid Call Nurse Call Features:
- Multiple levels of call for resident, nurse present, assistance required, emergency
- Anti-microbial additives in all touchable elements to help combat the spread of infection
- Next call waiting message at bedside, lets staff pick up the next call from any call point to maximise staff efficiencies
- Complete audit trail and event recording facility for the Care Manager
- Reminder function can be used for monitoring of night time checks, or timed medication
- Staff identification facility
- Mapping facility giving active call and staff location
- Onscreen call logging, with optional PC based call logger
- Allows the option for Nurse Presence, providing a permanent record of the nurse in attendance and the facility to track and monitor staff activity
- A wide range of fixed and portable trigger devices for the patient
- A variety of fixed triggers such as door contacts, smoke detectors, bed sensors, movement detection and many more.